如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

《佛法新概念》总目录

《佛法新概念》

反馈 第 1 册

卢台长博客“全部文章”栏目网友反馈摘要

(2009 年 3 月~2011 年 10 月)

39. 西人为儿子念心经效果明显

下面是一位西人女士给卢台长的感谢信:

Dear Master Lu,I am writing this letter to thank you for your advice back to 2 months ago at 20R Guan Yin Tang. You’ve advised me that I

must  help  my  son to  read  Xin Jing(心经) in  order  to

improve his study at school, therefore I did read for him. At the moment my son's study situation has been changed and improved. The most important thing is my son's school would like to maintain his place at school now and it makes me really believe in your method of praying and practice. I've attached a letter from my son's school and please accept my sincerely  thank  you  for  your  kindness  and  helping  in this

matter.

Best Regards.

Wen

译文(东方台秘书处译):

尊敬的卢台长您好:两个月前在观音堂您曾给予我一些建议,特此敬呈谢函。您曾指点我,要想让我儿子学业进步的话,我要为儿子念《心经》。于是我真的为他念了。现在,我儿子的学习状况已经改善并进步了。最重要的灵验是,我儿子的学校现在同意不开除他,让他继续留校学习。这让我对您的法门深信不疑,包括如何念经修心。随信附上我儿子学校的留校通知书,恳请您接受我最真挚的谢意,再次感谢您的帮助。

祝好。Wen

下面是学校给家长的通知书:

Dear Wen,

I am pleased to contact you and report that Kevin has shown great improvement this term and has been able to maintain his place at The King's School. Please see the attached letter. This letter has also been posted. Enjoy your time with Kevin  during the holiday period, Thanks.

译文:

21/09/2011 Scott Hoppitt。

尊敬的Wen,在此很高兴通知您,本学期凯文 (Kevin)

在学习上有极大的进步,因而能够留在本校继续上学。敬请查阅附件。此信件也已经通过邮局寄给您。祝您和凯文度过一个愉快的假期,感谢您。

下面是学校给家长的信:

Dear Ms. Wen,

Scott Hoppitt 2011 年 9 月 21 日

I write to inform you that the Headmaster and I met on Tuesday 20 September in order to review the effort Kevin has placed into his studies this term. As you would be aware, this term we have been monitoring his effort, attitude and behavior. We asked Kevin to improve these areas to a satisfactory level and make significant improvement on past inadequacies. I am pleased to report that Kevin has shown a great deal of improvement and has been able to meet the minimum expectations set out in the ‘Responsible Learning Profile’. The Learning Profile refers to Organization, Work in Class, Behavior and Homework Completion. It does not refer to Academic results in any way. As a result, Kevin has been able to maintain his place at The King’s School. I would  like to make it clear that Kevin should continue to work to  maintain and improve his efforts in the coming term. He will be monitored in Term 4, 2011 and his efforts must not fall below the minimum level required by the School. Should his End of Year Report show decreased effort his place at the school will again be reviewed? If you have any further questions in relation to this matter then please do not hesitate

to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Scott Hoppitt,

Year 8 Academic Coordinator

21 September 2011.

译文:

尊敬的Wen 女士:

鉴于凯文在学业上的努力,9 月 20 日星期四我与校长开会商讨凯文本学期是否能留校继续就学。或您已知悉,本学期我们一直都在观察他的努力,态度,以及言行举止。我们曾要求凯文改进以上各方面以达到令校方满意的水平,并对于过去不足之处做出明显的改善。我很高兴地向您汇报,凯文表现出明显的进步,并达到 “学习责任概览”中列出的基本要求。学习责任概览包括组织力,课堂表现、言行举止以及作业完成率,但是不代表学科分数。结果显示,凯文成功地能够在英皇中学继续留校就学。我希望在此特别指出,在接下来的学期中,凯文需要继续努力,维持他的优良表现。在 2011 年第 4 学期,我们将继续观察凯文的表现,他也必须保持在本校列出的最低标准线之上。如果凯文的年终报告显示他在学业上有所退步,我们将再次审核是否允许他留校。如果您对此有任何问题,请随时联络我。

此致!

八年级主任Mr.Scott Hoppitt

2011 年 9 月 21 日。

搜索词:西人同修的念经灵验感悟 2011-10-29

编者注:这是一位西人反馈的完整资料,其深刻意义不言而喻。西人念经?念英文还是译文,还是拼音?这都不重要。重要的是这位家长决心要把儿子从开除边缘拉回来的意念。她成功了!所以,亲爱的读者,只要你想改变自己、完善自己、提升自己,无论你是什么国籍、什么情况,心灵法门一定可以帮到你!

《资料大全》

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

>>经文[念诵]合集<<

>>经文[教念]合集<< 

【初学入门】大合集【强烈收藏】

经文教念及注意事项

什么是经典组合XFZ【附视频】

卢台长是谁?

世界各地观音堂 

各类打印资料下载

不给师父丢脸【初学、做师父好弟子必读

白话佛法书籍、音频、视频全了

免费在线答疑 + 入群学习

任何关于命运、事业、情感、疾病、风水、奇怪的梦境等疑难杂症,我们都能帮您一一化解

不花钱、不求人,我们自己就可以改变自己的命运!!给您一次重生的机会!                                    

防失联、更多精彩【点击】下图

防失联【点下图】安装APP苹果|离线|安卓

【点击下图】进入【资料大全】

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 23:00 , Processed in 0.084474 second(s), 19 queries .