[Totem Enquiry] involved in a lawsuit regarding house - 2011 Malaysia 18

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-28 09:49:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

More Totem Enquiry Cases

Totem Enquiry

The following case is extracted from “The Art of Applying Comprehensive Metaphysics” Grand Dharma Function in Malaysia on 28 August 2011. Master Lu performed Totem Enquiries live on stage and answered questions from the audience to help them overcome difficulties in their health, career, and everyday issues.

When a person is asking Master Lu to perform Totem Enquiry, if a living person is being enquired, then the year of birth and the Chinese zodiac sign of that person should be stated. If a deceased person is being enquired, then the full name of the deceased and the exact written characters of the name should be stated.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Enquirer: Hi, Master Lu. I was born in 1987, year of the Rabbit. I would like to ask, for next year, are we able to… Well, right now, at home… We have a lawsuit regarding our house. Would we be able to return to our home and live there next year?

Master Lu: You would be able to do what?

Enquirer: Live at home. Live in our own home.

Master Lu: You were born in 1987, what’s the Chinese zodiac sign?

Enquirer: Rabbit.

Master Lu: Rabbit, right?

Enquirer: Yes.

Master Lu: Oh. Regarding your lawsuit… It’s related to your direct relatives. It looks like you’re having a lawsuit with your husband.

Enquirer: Ah, no.

Master Lu: For the Totem, I can see that there’s a small animal that’s always in front of the Rabbit. It’s very close to you. In the mouth area, you’re pushing each other back and forth.

Enquirer: Uh, it’s a lawsuit. The lawsuit is about rental agreement.

Master Lu: Ah. Let me see. The lawsuit hasn’t been going on for very long.

Enquirer: Yes, one year.

Master Lu: Hm. You would like to return to your home and live there next year, right?

Enquirer: Yes.

Master Lu: Have you rented out this house before?

Enquirer: Yes, we’re renting it out now.

Master Lu: Hm. Ah, there are some problems. You have to wait until next year. Generally speaking, you have to wait until February next year for your problem to be resolved. February. If you want it to be quicker, you should recite the Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance (Li Fo Ta Chan Hui Wen) every day.

Enquirer: How many times?

Master Lu: 3 times per day. The Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou) 49 times per day. Also, the Cintamani Cakravartin Dharani (Ju Yi Pao Lun Wang To Lo Ni) 27 times per day. You should also recite the Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching) for the other party.

Enquirer: For the other party. So…

Master Lu: No, no, no. You recite the Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching). You recite the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou) for the other party. May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me, <your full name>, help me to untie my karmic knots with <other party’s full name>, and to transform and resolve our conflicts.” Alright?

Enquirer: Oh, okay. I understand. Also, I would like to ask, I want to find a new job. Could you please take a look and see if it’s suitable?

Master Lu: Finding a new job.

Enquirer: Hm.

Master Lu: Not that fast. After 2 or 3 months, you will have an opportunity.

Enquirer: Oh.

Master Lu: Okay?

Enquirer: Okay. Then could you please take a look at what I should be aware of in terms of my health? Because I often feel uncomfortable.

Master Lu: Hm, uncomfortable. You also have issues with your reproductive system. Do you understand?

Enquirer: Oh.

Master Lu: Hm. Your lower back is not good. Your kidney is also not good. Your neck also feels sore.

Enquirer: Hm.

Master Lu: Right?

Enquirer: The neck area is relatively obvious, my lower back is also…

Master Lu: Relatively obvious. Why speak in such a refined manner? Alright.

Enquirer: Also, I would like to ask about my father. Born in 1957, year of the Rooster. How’s his career? Also, his heart is not very good.

Master Lu: Hm. Ask your father to eat less live seafood. That will do. You father has too many business dinners. Do you understand? I can see that his belly is full of live seafood. In other words, his belly is very big. From his Totem, I can see that his belly is very big.

Enquirer: His four limbs are relatively slim, just the belly.

Master Lu: You see? Four limbs are relatively slim, just the belly. Silly. Alright, alright. You can’t ask anymore. Okay?

Enquirer: Career?

Master Lu: Can’t ask anymore. Career, let me tell you, it’s already declining. Do you understand? It was very good in the past, he’s an officer. Alright.

《资料大全》

点下图安装【慈爱心灵】APP

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 01:05 , Processed in 0.068537 second(s), 19 queries .