[Totem Enquiry] thyroid gland; coughing; unbalanced hormones- 2011 Malaysia 09

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-28 09:24:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

More Totem Enquiry Cases

Totem Enquiry

The following case is extracted from “The Art of Applying Comprehensive Metaphysics” Grand Dharma Function in Malaysia on 28 August 2011. Master Lu performed Totem Enquiries live on stage and answered questions from the audience to help them overcome difficulties in their health, career, and everyday issues.

When a person is asking Master Lu to perform Totem Enquiry, if a living person is being enquired, then the year of birth and the Chinese zodiac sign of that person should be stated. If a deceased person is being enquired, then the full name of the deceased and the exact written characters of the name should be stated.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Enquirer: Hi, Master Lu.

Master Lu: Hi.

Enquirer: I was born in the year of the Horse, 1966. I would like to ask about my thyroid gland.

Master Lu: 1966, year of the Horse, right?

Enquirer: Yes.

Master Lu: 1966, year of the Horse, thyroid gland. Okay, this area, a bit lower. Near your neck area, close to your cervical vertebra. This location. Do you understand?

Enquirer: Oh. Which sutras or mantras should I recite?

Master Lu: Let me see… Illnesses have two causes. The first cause is physical. Right? The other cause is spiritual. In other words, due to foreign spirits. Sometimes when we’re sick, it is because we’re physically unwell and there are also foreign spirits occupying our body. Therefore, for your situation, I don’t need to say any more. Do you understand? Now let me tell you, your illness is due to foreign spirits.

Enquirer: How many Little Houses should I recite?

Master Lu: Which year were you born? Could you please repeat?

Enquirer: 1966, year of the Horse.

Master Lu: You should be careful. Not only do you feel unwell in this location, your throat area is also not good. You often cough. It’s dry, right?

Enquirer: Yes yes yes yes.

Master Lu: Also, your sleep quality is poor. You often don’t sleep well, causing your hormones to be unbalanced. Is that correct?

Enquirer: Yes yes yes. Very accurate.

Master Lu: Okay?

Enquirer: Okay. Thank you.

Master Lu: Okay.

Enquirer: How many Little Houses do I need?

Master Lu: Little Houses will do. You’re a nice person, but you will be quite lonely when you reach old age. However, if you’re able to recite the Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching) 21 times per day, you can wait and see if you would actually be lonely. Let me tell you, many people find it hard to understand you. In fact, you‘re a nice person, but many people don’t understand you. Do you understand? Is that right?

Enquirer: Yes yes yes. Thank you, Master Lu!

《资料大全》

点下图安装【慈爱心灵】APP

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 20:00 , Processed in 0.067922 second(s), 19 queries .