[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-17 17:57:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! Last December, I graduated from high school and had no idea which university I wanted to attend. At the time, when my mother was in a bad mood, she would say she did not have enough money and asked me to go to work instead of going to university. I became very upset and prayed to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. I also performed Daily Recitations, regular Life Liberations and volunteered at the Guan Yin Tang Culture Centre. As a result, a few days ago, I received a letter from a government university, which I applied for and it stated that my application had been successful! I really appreciate the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! Many of my classmates, who had better grades than me, had unsuccessful applications for the same university. Less than ten out of the two hundred graduates from my high school had successful applications for that particular university. A lot of graduates wanted to go to the government university as everything including the accommodation and tuition were free except the application fee. I really appreciate the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! I will follow the Guan Yin Bodhisattva for the rest of my life and will diligently practise the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-7-4 00:44 , Processed in 0.077027 second(s), 19 queries .